Hello guys, as you may already know, yesterday VMware announced the GA release of Virtual SAN 6.2.
Since the day that Virtual SAN 6.2 was announced you have seen a lot of, no A LOT OF posts of it, so now is Generally Available and you can download it in order to deploy it, test it and put it in your production infrastructure. Below you can find some very good links on where you can find the basic things (papers, release notes, admin guides etc) for VMware Virtual SAN 6.2.
- VSAN 6.2 related documents on Vault: https://vault.vmware.com/group/vault-main-library/vsan
- Product Download: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/info/slug/datacenter_cloud_infrastructure/vmware_virtual_san/6_2
- Release Notes: http://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/vsan/62/vmware-virtual-san-62-release-notes.html
- Documents land: http://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/virtual-san-pubs.html
- Administration Guide: http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-60/topic/com.vmware.vsphere.virtualsan.doc/GUID-AEF15062-1ED9-4E2B-BA…
- Hardware Compatibility List: https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.php?deviceCategory=vsan
Enjoy guys! 🙂